Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Followers

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Black coffee vs coffee milk


At the bar drinking, I always call black coffee. He always called coffee milk.
They carry water, always confused. British black coffee. I milk coffee.
I quickly changed 2 dishes. Silly waiter stood out, face seemed full of wonder. He laughed. Wait for it to go, he shall, "Why did not you let it go and change? Losing his face too! "I burst out laughing:" Beyond that, too. It's nothing shy. "
I prefer girls that black coffee.
He loves his son but coffee milk.
I told pure black coffee, but drink but bitter aftertaste and will bring, but if mixed with milk, it will no longer feel the café.
He asked for more coffee milk little more bold coffee flavor, the sweet feeling of milk ...
You and me always so. Completely different.
You and I do not love each other. Simply friends. But not on your friends a little. Somewhat like a fraternity.
But I do not his sister. I said, my sister seems to depend on his brother, seem weak, it seems ... hundreds of the "sound" and I disagree.
He did not want him as my brother. Brother throughout the day to care for her sister, was fussy and asking all sorts. He has no patience.
      Appointment time to time I go out drinking his coffee. I black coffee, his milk coffee.
Occasionally he pulled me sad sad walk around, eventually to bar the country. British milk coffee. I black coffee.
      He has a girlfriend. His girlfriend lovely, very gentle, feminine. Go with me like a fragile young rabbits. He proudly said, she did not "locust," stubborn as you.
      I have a boyfriend. You handsome brother, galant, always spoiled me. Come with me, he never made me instant death. I proudly show off, he really is the support pillar.
2 pairs occasionally meet. I have black coffee. He always coffee milk.
My boyfriend said, he changed his glasses for children. I do not bear, black coffee is my hobby.
His girlfriend questions, he does not drink coffee as black as the other sons. He shrugged, milk coffee taste with him.
      While talking, you and I have often quarreled. My boyfriend is always a mediator. His girlfriend says he must know the gentle daughter compromise.
Finally he is he. I'm still me.
He split with his girlfriend. There is also unsteady time. But I have no regrets. Britain and her fundamental incompatibility. Although she tried to spoil him, but he still found something missing personality. Personality that was truly missing him attractive.
      My boyfriend broke up. For a time it felt empty. But I have no regrets. You and your son can not find a common voice. Although he does not make me angry, rarely a fight with me. But I still see missing. That "missing" it made me depressed.
      He and appointments that do not meet in the old cafe.
      I call black coffee.
      He called coffee milk.
      The two people familiar with compensation. He's not a wrong place again.
He was silent. I would not say. Wait waiter left, he pulled a black cup of coffee on his side, pushing me toward the cup of coffee milk.
      On that day two people try to drink "taste" of each other.
      That night, he texted me "or true black coffee! He came to enjoy it! "
      I leave a message for his "milk Café also excellent. I'll drink coffee milk ... "
      Then you and I always go together, no matter where, you always called coffee milk for you and do not forget to call him black coffee ...
      Black coffee or coffee are coffee milk, right?
      Love or bitter love sweet love ... are not star?

No comments:

Post a Comment